www.sv2s.com

Strictly Vintage 2s
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm 
Offline
SV2s Forums Regular

Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:10 pm
Posts: 199
Location: Albuquerque
Wanted to let everyone know we will be hosting a rafle as this Fridays meeting. Raffle tickets are 1.00 and we will have some good VW related prizes, so don't forget to bring your $$$.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:22 pm 
Offline
Little League Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:25 pm
Posts: 1763
Location: San Diego
Cool! Should have posted this in the San Diego section, I'm sure David or Pyr0 will move it. I'll bring some extra $$$$ :cool:


oh yeah, I've got something special planned myself. :grin:

_________________
Member #478
*SBS #16*
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:51 pm 
Offline
Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 10:27 pm
Posts: 4056
Location: Cruising in my 63, or 57.
hudman wrote:
Cool! Should have posted this in the San Diego section, I'm sure David or Pyr0 will move it. I'll bring some extra $$$$ :cool:
:


DONE

hudman wrote:
oh yeah, I've got something special planned myself. :grin:


What is it?





















You're going to be there? :lol: :grin:

_________________
SV2s Member #239
1963 Camper - Dormobile(Almost)
1957 Single Cab
1965 Apache Trailer - Silver Eagle

"Camping, cheaper than therapy" - Bill May


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:36 am 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:07 am
Posts: 7209
Location: Oceanside, CA
iveedubbin wrote:
hudman wrote:
oh yeah, I've got something special planned myself. :grin:


What is it?


You're going to be there? :lol: :grin:




Image

_________________
-- William --
Your new SV2 Club Treasurer

SV2s #436

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea....does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:18 pm 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3316
Location: San Diego
der58SC wrote:
iveedubbin wrote:
hudman wrote:
oh yeah, I've got something special planned myself. :grin:


What is it?


You're going to be there? :lol: :grin:




Image


WORD!

Slayer out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:26 pm 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3316
Location: San Diego
So cool Slayer is no longer a noooobie!! :grin:

Slayer now the newest X-noooobie

I happy!!

Slayer Out!!! newest x-noooobie :razz:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:42 pm 
Offline
Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 10:27 pm
Posts: 4056
Location: Cruising in my 63, or 57.
Hope you guys had a good meeting. Joaquin just fell asleep. He's been sick all day. We gave him some meds and hoped he'd be better in time for the meeting and no.
Sneezing and snotty nose, plus he was fussy so we decided not to go. Any updates?

_________________
SV2s Member #239
1963 Camper - Dormobile(Almost)
1957 Single Cab
1965 Apache Trailer - Silver Eagle

"Camping, cheaper than therapy" - Bill May


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm 
Offline
Little League Manager
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:25 pm
Posts: 1763
Location: San Diego
iveedubbin wrote:
hudman wrote:
Cool! Should have posted this in the San Diego section, I'm sure David or Pyr0 will move it. I'll bring some extra $$$$ :cool:
:


DONE

hudman wrote:
oh yeah, I've got something special planned myself. :grin:


What is it?





















You're going to be there? :lol: :grin:


Not quite :lol: Everyone wearing a club logo and the 2 people that bought club merchandise (patches for jackets) got a raffle ticket. So 6 people got a ticket and the prize was a $10 gift card for Coco's. It went over real well some people were looking at their cloths to see if they had anything. it was kinda funny. I will scatter more things like this in future meetings just to keep things fresh and fun.

*Disclaimer*
I'm not dropping $10 a meeting on gift cards that was just to get people thinking. See y'all next month. :grin:

_________________
Member #478
*SBS #16*
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 pm 
Offline
SV2s Creative Staff
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Posts: 1452
Location: City Heights, CA
hudman wrote:
Everyone wearing a club logo and the 2 people that bought club merchandise (patches for jackets) got a raffle ticket. So 6 people got a ticket and the prize was a $10 gift card for Coco's. It went over real well some people were looking at their cloths to see if they had anything. it was kinda funny. I will scatter more things like this in future meetings just to keep things fresh and fun.

*Disclaimer*
I'm not dropping $10 a meeting on gift cards that was just to get people thinking. See y'all next month. :grin:


This was a cool idea. =D>

_________________
'66 Standard Microbus [o\@/o]
SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:01 pm 
Offline
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm
Posts: 3316
Location: San Diego
The meeting last night was a fun one! New faces and an old one (Stan the man). looking forward to the upcoming events, camping etc. Also a sweeet raffle-Thanks :grin:

Slayer Out!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group