www.sv2s.com

Strictly Vintage 2s
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:24 pm 
Webmaster

suebug wrote:
Is there some good reason besides being unable to post pictures here on the site that members aren't posting pictures of events? I know everyone wants to see the articles with pics in the newsletter but I'd like to see the go-along pictures in color on the website in addition to tiny and black-and-white in the NL. OB Parade? The Christmas Party? Are Dan and I the only ones that can post event pictures? This site is boring without something to look at besides accelerator pedals.

You can actually attach pictures to any reply/response straight from your computer using the attach function right below the box you use to type in your responses.
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Attachments:
attach.jpg
attach.jpg [ 227.69 KiB | Viewed 2904 times ]

SV2s Member #239
1963 Camper - Dormobile(Almost)
1957 Single Cab
1965 Apache Trailer - Silver Eagle

"Camping, cheaper than therapy" - Bill May

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:12 am 
Board Member

Great article by Toni Christina in the Newsletter this month. This is a must read for all members.

SV2s Member #401

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm 
Board Member

and for those that did not make it toe the SD meeting, I have them all labeled, stamped, and stapled. Now I just have to drop them off to the post office tomorrow.

SV2s #436

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea....does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 pm 
SV2s Forums Regular

OB Bus wrote:
Great article by Toni Christina in the Newsletter this month. This is a must read for all members.

A must-read and must-reply or it is worthless.

'60 Single cab
2000 New Beetle

SV2s #202

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 am 
SV2s Forums Regular

The silence on the issue raised is almost deafening! That's very disappointing.
Oh, btw, I guess no one did anything in this month of January to write about for the newsletter. I did see about 400 pictures on something called BBB, but that must have been a myth or figment of someone's imagination......................nah! It's too bad I'm getting so cynical and sarcastic...........not pleasant.

How about it, folks!
Tony

SV2s Member#129

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 am 
SV2s Graucho

papaT64 wrote:
The silence on the issue raised is almost deafening! That's very disappointing.
Oh, btw, I guess no one did anything in this month of January to write about for the newsletter. I did see about 400 pictures on something called BBB, but that must have been a myth or figment of someone's imagination......................nah! It's too bad I'm getting so cynical and sarcastic...........not pleasant.

How about it, folks!
Tony

i stayed home from havasu and started cleaning my garage. you said - no interest in my trips in my bus to target or taco bell and etc. Glenn P. came over and bought some lugnuts.

SV2s member #341
1 of Joe Slack's "Real Deal Help Each Other out Members"
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=453617

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:44 pm 
Board Member

and i Heard you found those latches. \:D/

SV2s #436

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea....does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:17 pm 
SV2s Graucho

der58SC wrote:
and i Heard you found those latches. \:D/

yes,yes i did. see you feb 1st 2012 at maries house of pies.
today i drove over to IMS (place that sells steel,aluminum,brass and etc. i am missing the prop rod for my sub hatch and can't find one that is early style. usually $20 used if someone is parting out a SO 23,SO33 or whatever SO ##.. i asked and begged on samba for dimensions of O.D. & I.D. of aluminum tubing so i can make one = 1/2" (13MM OD and (MM ID X 16 5/8" long.) the cost of material? $2 so i bought 4" material so i can make 3 sub hatch props. cool huh?

SV2s member #341
1 of Joe Slack's "Real Deal Help Each Other out Members"
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=453617

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:35 pm 
SV2s Creative Staff

Newsletters have been mailed out! If you live in San Diego County, you might find in your mail box tomorrow :cool:

Now, (formerly Pyro's, now William's though I did mailing duties this month) usual rant: Take a look at the mailing label on your newsletter. If the date next to your name is in RED this means that your membership dues are up! :shock: Please make sure you send in your $20 annual membership to the return address of the newsletter so you don't miss out on any future newsletters! :sad:

Note: Normally you get at least three issues past your due date. However, if the whole address on your newsletter is in RED along with your due date, this means that it will be the last issue you will receive until you are up to date. :cry:

If you have any problems or concerns with your dues, the mailing of the newsletter, YOUR change of address, feel free to either post it here, pm William or email William, he'll do his best to take care of it. :cool:

Any other concern can be voiced to the right person by pointing your browser to "contacts", or look them up in the newsletter. Names, phone #s and other contact info can be found there. :smile:

Enjoy your Strictly Vintage News :!: :grin:

SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 am 
Board Member

oops mine is in red, check in mail, well it will be soon! :oops:

"Marine Sniper - You can run, but you'll just die tired!"

56 Kombi (The Slayer Bus)
65 Sundial Camper
68 Single Cab
61 Rag Top
03 Passat
SV2s Member #231

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm 
Pyromaniac, Certified!!!

Brooks wrote:
Newsletters have been mailed out! If you live in San Diego County, you might find in your mail box tomorrow :cool:

Now, (formerly Pyro's, now William's though I did mailing duties this month) usual rant: Take a look at the mailing label on your newsletter. If the date next to your name is in RED this means that your membership dues are up! :shock: Please make sure you send in your $20 annual membership to the return address of the newsletter so you don't miss out on any future newsletters! :sad:

Note: Normally you get at least three issues past your due date. However, if the whole address on your newsletter is in RED along with your due date, this means that it will be the last issue you will receive until you are up to date. :cry:

If you have any problems or concerns with your dues, the mailing of the newsletter, YOUR change of address, feel free to either post it here, pm William or email William, he'll do his best to take care of it. :cool:

Any other concern can be voiced to the right person by pointing your browser to "contacts", or look them up in the newsletter. Names, phone #s and other contact info can be found there. :smile:

Enjoy your Strictly Vintage News :!: :grin:

Nice! :grin:

BTW, that is a great piece by Julie. Nice story and pictures. I enjoyed reading it! :cool:

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm 
SV2s Forums Regular

I feel bad that I attend a lot of events and have a lot to say too but it can be so hard to get it down on paper. Tony I plan on a piece for you on BBB but it's going to be big since it's been over 10 years that I've been going. Thanks to Pyro it's a first for my name in the news letter this month. I have a story for my most recent adventure to the Meet in the Middle I can't read back through this entire thread so I'm sure I will do something wrong in protocol. Tony you'll tell me what you want me to do let me know if you didn't get it via facebook I can repeat that in a real email.

SV2s Member #424

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 pm 
Board Member

If any questions or concerns about your membership, email me at strictlyvintage2s@gmail.com

Thanks for taking care of this month Brooks! I owe you a beer.

SV2s #436

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:53 pm 
SV2s Creative Staff

der58SC wrote:
Thanks for taking care of this month Brooks! I owe you a beer.

\:D/ Image

SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2

Unread postPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:33 pm 
Board Member

OK NLs went out this morning. The SD county went out in Oceanside so look for them tomorrow and the OC\LA county ones went into the main up in OC. Why you might ask??? Because of the meeting we have this Sunday on FF, I wanted to make sure that the word got out about the meeting and hopefully people will show to the meeting. LA/OC area gets there 1 day faster if I drive 50 miles north and drop them off at the post office up there. So I hope they get the NL to the LA.OC county people the next day. San Diego should have them tomorrow for sure.

SV2s #436

Unread postPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:41 pm 
SV2s Forums Regular

Thanks, William. Actions above and beyond the call of duty. I hear you're due for a well-deserved raise...lol.

SV2s Member#129

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 am 
SV2s Creative Staff

Good thinkin', William! :cool:

SV2s Member #81
SBNB #2

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 am 
Board Member

papaT64 wrote:
Thanks, William. Actions above and beyond the call of duty. I hear you're due for a well-deserved raise...lol.

raise you say? \:D/ Oh wait I don't get paid to do this job. ](*,)

:lol:

SV2s #436

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:12 am 
Pyromaniac, Certified!!!

der58SC wrote:
papaT64 wrote:

Boy, THAT flew right over your head! :???:

This is the kind of "raise" he's talking about!!! :razz:

Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:21 am 
Sunshine

pyrOman wrote:
der58SC wrote:
papaT64 wrote:

Boy, THAT flew right over your head! :???:

This is the kind of "raise" he's talking about!!! :razz:

LOL!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next