www.sv2s.com

Strictly Vintage 2s
It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: interesting finds...
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:50 am 
Board Member

So I had my quad up on CL to sell. A guy contacts me and from the pictures I posted, he asked about my SC. Mind you the pictures do not show the SC in full form. I took tight shots of the quad so not a lot of SC was in the background.

I spoke a little more with the guy when he showed up. Said I was in the prime location for a show over in San Marcos. I asked him about it and he could not remember the name. Then he said "something fest". I said Familienfest and he said yes that's it! But he was completely off on location. He was talking about Deer Park. I told him that we ran the event and that it is no more. I was the last to run it. He said that is a true shame. He would speak with the people down in SD (SD Air Cooled I guess) and they LOVED the show and he loved the show. He has a Ghia and a couple of bugs. Used to have a 13 window bus. Sold that to a guy in Germany.

So anyways, he said he has some parts for a bus for sale like a split bug trans case and some bumpers.

He mentioned he has a Judson supercharger brand spanking new still in the box AND has the stickers :shock: So if anyone is looking for the case or something, let me know and I can find out for you.

SV2s #436

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea....does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?